The terms are simple!
1. You agree to provide written feedback on the course materials and structure.
2. Refunds are not available.
3. You agree that Captivation House Ltd cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies.
4. You agree that all content included as part of the program is the property of Captivation House Ltd and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, provided in the program. Captivation House Ltd content is not for resale. Your participation in the program does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Captivation House Ltd and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Captivation House Ltd.
5. You agree that these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.